Sunday, August 25, 2013

FiFa14 Team Ever - Team French

Playing Fifa 14 is one of my favorite and it is because it has showcased my favorite team which is Team France. I find this team the most competitive football team I ever used for my years of experience playing the Fifa game franchise sine it was released back three to four years ago.   As far as I can see the team France that I feel in love with is a combination of so many cultures put into one which makes it more interesting than any other team that I have played and used. With that being said, you can expect that this team has this all types of caliber and playing styles from almost all types of soccer players around the realm of football. What it makes even better is the fact that team France is a relatively the most balance team ever to ever played the game with the type of defense and offense that is needed for a championship run. This team has been successfully portrayed in the Fifa 14 video game since their Fifa world cup run in the year 1998.



Well since Team France is my favorite team of Fifa 14, I might as well enumerate my favorite soccer player from the team. My list is the following in no chronological order: Michel Platini, Zinedine Zidane, Thierry Henry, Eric Cantona, Fabien Barthez, and Didier Deschamps. These players are based upon two different eras which are Platimost age and Zidane age.
These soccer players all have remarkable performance in the club matches opened evictions for the nationwide category. All of them can be considered the quick rising start of the time they were drafted and it is basically the best team I can think of for now. France completed fourth in 1982 and third in 1986 and it is all because of all those players I have selected within my team in Fifa 14. It was also during this time that I was able to successfully handle to succeed Euro cup and gold medal in Los Angeles cup that I made into after practicing a lot of game in Fifa 14. As a gamer of Fifa 14 it was the dream that I always want to experience in the video game. It is something that is very hard to achieve even my expert friends that I know has not achieved it yet. With that in my accolade, I am really proud of myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment